Saturday, December 13, 2014

That You Are Here - That Life Exists And Identity, That The Powerful Play Goes On, And You May Contribute A Verse.

yes mr. walt whitman:)!!!

this powerful play goes on

walt whitman quote

hey adorable cuteness creatures:) happy saturday!

such a day i have had. i woke up so early so was out the door 6.15 am. first swedish radio hilarious perfection and then games of thrones to devour in the woods. i think i forgot to mention that aria was not killed:))) she was hit by an ax but not on the sharp end, who would have thought? thank goodness i did not give up the whole series. did some location scouting too since i wanted to continue my tuvstarr tale today. i think today has been the coldest day so far so i would say i am a tiny bit crazy whom made myself do another tuvstarr, i mean a sheer cotton victorian gown barefoot?! i did bring sweetness, remember her? an addition to my way of telling this sad story.  since it's saturday more people than normal was in the woods, so a lot of people pretending not to look while i was creating wondering what on earth is she doing??? is she completely insane hahaha. ohlalala!!! when done i walked back to my street in town, lordship lane for a diet coke at franklins. wanted to create a little collage before heading home to wash my muddy feet that i had hidden in my dr. martens. the collage became the one above. back home was a tiny lunch, transferring the photos before heading back to franklins to blog, do some faerie drawings and plan tomorrow. tomorrow is lots to do but the main thing is church.

that we are here

much love
alice solantania saga

(title quote by walt whitman. Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: