Friday, January 16, 2015

An Alice Solantania Saga Friday

i have had such a day:)
Roses from Liberty London, Beyond Retro dresses & Alice Solantania Saga's fine art photography

this morning was perfect! i got up real early as i love to do & had some hilarious time with morrongänget mix megapol (a swedish radio show) before having adventures with games of thrones. that walk made me having 15 minutes to get ready to catch my train....!!! hallelujah. little did i know what was awaiting. at london bridge they are doing major works and my platform that i needed to take me to charing cross no longer exists. so another plan to take me where i needed to go had to happen quickly. yes i was late to my first appointment. in town i borrowed some more clothes for mine & eleanor's rookie shoot (see our first story we created here). then i ended up at liberty to devour roses and then i headed to selfridges to buy my fave apples (i know...sounds weird but i just love these specific ones and when i am close by i always go to buy them). i came home and my fairy books had arrived plus my prints i ordered a little while back of my work:)))

image (clockwise from top left): 

roses perfection from liberty. some dresses for the sunday shoot that might be used:) (pink & green dresses from beyond retro & the other is my own, by prada). my new fairy drawing books together with my roses i bought for my heart is refusing me self portrait. some of my work which i had ordered to be printed out arrived today!

i wanna repeat this:

"i am amazing. i feel f-ing beautiful, i'm capable, and inspiring, i am powerful. i love my life, my body, my mind, and my innocence. i love who i am, where i am, and where i am going. i am happy to be me."

love 
alice solantania saga


No comments: