Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BE LOVE

hey lovely creatures:)

today we in london are having a sunshine day! i have just finished a very cold walk yet an adventure one full of sansa stark of games of thrones & i am now out the door to return the last of clothing from mine and eleanor's rookie shoot. then i am to devour central london. 

found this wonderful quote & wanted to share:

allow the subtle
things to be
glorious. flip fear
into courage.
sweetly anticipate
nothing in
particular. be
rocked and riveted
by the "ordinary".
think poetically.
look for the beauty. 
create magic.
be love.


this above inspiration got me thinking of another wonder:)

i promise
if you keep
searching
for everything
beatiful
in this world

you will 
eventually
become it.

Beyond Retro blouse & a Top Shop skirt with a Malene Birger belt
outfit

beyond retro prairie blouse
top shop skirt
antique cross necklace
office ballerinas

&

some mischievousness cuteness for you:)
collage

be love
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: