Thursday, January 29, 2015

Today I Need A Grandma

i guess i'll have to be that one myself;0)!

meet violette the grandmother
Independent Kostym vintage dress

grandma outfit

independent kostym grandma flowery printed dress
antique cross necklace
wolford violette stockings
burberry flats

today i woke up after for once having slept through the whole night:) such energy my walk had because of that. me with sam (the slayer haha) in the woods. came home & started setting up my new scanner (thanks aunt mom and step father). this is something i was meaning to do a few weeks ago but technical things always scares me. never too late as they say, at least with matters like these.

something that is on my mind is the fact that i need to have more people around me on a daily basis, inspiring ones! the ones who are based here in london. i am so grateful for all those loves around the world i have found on the internet (and whom inspires me on a daily basis via blogs, facebook & instagram), but it would be lovely to spend "real" time with some like them here in london. a goal of mine is to find you:)))

now is at my wonderful place, the albion. filter coffee with soy milk = perfection. i am to continue working on a schedule for my daily life, one that is more productive or shall i say more creative. to live with more intent. create beauty makes me happy.

i am obsessed by osho. his thoughts on life are sheer brilliance.
he is another grandfather of mine as of now.

“Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars… and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers - for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.” 

- osho

someone's work table;0)!!!
The Albion Cafe
clean slate it was then...well not now:)
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: