Thursday, April 16, 2015

Create, Explore & Devour Our Blossoming World

be authentic to whom you were made to be

play with identities
create, explore & devour our world 
YES
rebecca taylor worn by alice saga

A Rebecca Taylor Dress
a butterfly outfit

rebecca taylor silk dress with butterfly print
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
office green as in envy ballerinas

 i had an amazing day devouring chelsea! i came to capture my future to be house, violette:) with my sx-70 polaroid camera. ended up capturing so much more beauty!!! 

all day though, i was thinking about what on earth makes me special???!!! what made me devour various things as a child, how & why did that made me come alive & where is that today? to thrive in our world now, that desire & passion is what i have to tune in to. i need to be authentic to myself so that i can perform what god (or if you wanna call it the universe) created me for:) so that i can become of service to us all.

tomorrow a new chapter begins for me. and i mean that literally! 

 when i came to the gardens where i live, this scene welcomed me:)))
The Gardens, East Dulwich

love
alice solantania saga

i disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. i refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. to enter ordinary relationships. i want ecstasy. i am a neurotic — in the sense that i live in my world. i will not adjust myself to the world. i am adjusted to myself.


i am adjusted to myself

No comments: