Friday, May 15, 2015

I AM IN NEW YORK:)

hey:)

i am in new york and i am beyond happiness. my first two day's i have been on an adventure, just devouring the city. the first day i met my love peter whom i view as one of my closest friends. yesterday i met my dear friend amanda!  i had forgotten how much i have been missing this perfection person. she brought me to this place where she works, the metropolitan building. they rent out this beautiful place for various fashion shoots, tv & film projects. i had so much fun! 

today i will walk around east village & soho. then i am to meet one of my most dearest friends, timothy nazzaro. can't wait! it's been 2 years.

seize this very minute;
what you can do, or dream
you can, begin it;
boldness has genius, power
&
magic in it.


take care of your friday beautiful creatures

Alice Solantania Saga & Amanda Bruns
 see us?
i mean me & amanda:)
 i am so happy here!
Metropolitan Building in New York
amanda working "really" hard hahaha in her office. that office:)))!!!! i am in dear envy. 

Alice Solantania Saga
clockwise from top left:

me in my room at the jane hotel. devouring american vogue and some wine. this is a wonderful place, it's called frank and it's where i devoured wine & vogue. washington square...these two were amazingly wonderfully talented.

for the past couple of day's i have created my morning walk along the hudson river to devour the statue of liberty:)
Statue of Liberty

i wish you a beautiful thursday
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: