Monday, April 18, 2016

The Faerie Tales of Violette

a happiness quirky weekend 
by
beyond retro
how to make someone look & feel beautiful
kindness

i created a little film documenting a weekend of ours:) 


let's not count how many times i say: hallelujah & ohlalala;0)

here are some film stills 
from my documentary:))
beyond retro

cat


stunt dolly
 simon wonders:))) hahaha!!!
stunt dolly

cherry blossoms

fucking wonder

yes
sweetness
cat

the love of my grand parents/ father
birger jacobsson
marriage

and now these three remain: faith hope & love.
but the greatest of these is
LOVE
corinthians
1 corinthians

we are:)
f. w. !!!

mixed media angel art

usually my weekends are not this full of experiences. this one was though & i am SO grateful. it was art, ballet, a cat, gymnastics & wonderful human beings entering my life:)))

i hope you'll enjoy my little documentary of an artsy life lived in london.

if you happen to be here & wanna take part in our life...feeling like we should be friends/ meet up/collaborate!?...please do email me at solantania@gmail.com

love
alice

No comments: