Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A NEW SEASON WITH SOME VIOLETTE FAITH HOPE LOVE

for me the new season started this week:) 
noone can be happier than me in regards to this

it 

back to my ballet/ jazz/ theatre , acrobatic gymnastics, writing poetry  & art classes!


oh dear's happens though;0)!!!

always in the universe of violette

most of the time cute ones thank goodness 

monday
 i tried a new ballet class sort of waaay beyond my capability haha shortly after the start of this class the teacher came up to me, darling what is your name? i said alice...then he smiled and said; well alice how much ballet have you practiced ? i mumbled  embarrassedly....sort of a tiny bit in my teens and some beginners classes last semester:))) he then informed me (like i did not already know...)that  this is an advanced class BUT you are more than welcome to stay:) during this class though he treated me so humbly and gave me hope by praising me when i did things beautifully (me being hopeful...). i am to be back with him since the energetic positive spirit of him was awesome. honestly wherever you are the least skilled person usually means you are in the perfect place to grow/ practice your craft.

sunday
 there is SUCH a cute guy now in my acrobatic gymnastics class:))) this is of course exciting but even more so, i am progressing by each week. as someone said on one of the many podcasts i subscribe to, progress = happiness:))) my handstand is getting a million better and my backward rolls finally happens, i am less scared too and trust my teacher 100...i mean  he is the one i trust to help me if need be.

tuesday
art class finally started. continued working on various art works and finished one of them:)

saturday
=
ballet - pure technique
there are Such Lovely Creatures in this class. pure joy to be part of such a group. it's incredibly difficult but that makes such a wonderful challenge. and we laugh! a lot.

something else
...
from now on, i am to focus on my crafts for a very special project forming over the next 3 years:) so expect a blog post once a week, probably tuesdays, following this journey together with lots of inspirations i find along the way.

i am so excited:)

how is your week? your past weekend? 

plans for this coming weekend?

my plans are
...
tomorrow i am to meet the lovely paris and then my writing class will start. i am to focus on poetry for the golden circle of violette i think, filled with fairies and owls and such magic. friday = art and the rest of the weekend will look as described above:)

fall
we are having a summery start of fall  here in london and i am so grateful.
this is the season when we & nature starts all over. to live organically seasonally. to devour each season for its own beauty like appreciating everything and all of us for our unique sensibilities and beauty. we are one!

the sun was casting its love upon these beauties
which i captured
&
transformed 
in to a 
love
haven
peckham rye park

beginnings are confusing times so please bear with me:)

so
...
here are
some thingies that are developing 
for my
golden circle of violette
faith hope love
universe

my third ever written poem

named
a calling of angelic joy
mixed media art

the poem ended up on top of this mixed media piece
which i created
 for my faith hope love project and was not yet sure how to proceed expect i knew i wanted a message, little did i know that a poetry class was to arrive:)
angels

this is the piece i finished in tuesday's art class
joanna, my teacher,
 call it
a pea soup:)))
so that is what i'll name it
mixed media art
in art class
see the work in progress piece?
southwark adult learning centre
another works in progress
am to soften up the edges of the photo with encaustic art (beeswax with pink pigments i think).
art school

mixed media
the photo is a double exposure of jessie dunne wearing valentino.

 checked my timehop the other day...this SO feels honestly ages ago now. i was such a different person then and we are talking only 3 years ago. anyways, i was a behind the scenes photographer for crash magazine during london & new york's fashion weeks. my first show to cover was tommy hilfiger! 

a tiny taste
orla kiely
orla kiely

edie campbell
burberry 

some
inspiration
for my art

i am in love with this painting.
how can one not be?
edwin landseer
a midsummer night's dream
titania and bottom
1851
by
edwin landseer

titania is the queen of the faeries:) 
those rabbits...!
the magic 
of
faith hope love 

too 
besides my special project i am now working on our 3rd issue
by
the faerie tales of violette
to be published november 12
child in time
here is the
 front & back cover
child in time
front by us
back by dilka bear

will bring news very soon in what this issue will cover:)))

until next week
i wish you joy
alice solantania saga

No comments: