Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Life Filled of Art To Restore Us As Wholes

we do not escape into
philosophy, psychology, and art
- we go there to restore
our shattered selves
into whole ones.

- anaïs nin
from in favor of the 
sensitive man and other essays
(mariner books, 1976)

my now
=
art art art
to make sense of it all
right!?
the golden circle of violette
a beginning of our next journey

now
 too
 means
 sometimes being a milkmaid love
for my dear sue & tia:)))
of course wearing wonderful vintage
blonde as created by the wonder love
simon
at

exciting news:)))
in about a week i have a meeting with my fave magazine store in london in regards to my faerie tales of violette world. this place in shoreditch always gives me immense joy. afterwards visiting this place; i usually go somewhere near to devour a glass of wine.

as i am sure you know (if you visit me now and then), i am on a journey which finally has settled down a tiny bit so am feeling calmer that all will work out for the best. it means that i am recently back in art class as normal. joanna mccormick happiness:)

the below works is from my
 last summer's flower of the faeries project
wearing one of my fave sunshine fairy tale dresses:)
this image is SO fake:))) i am blaming joanna hahaha!!! who told me to pretend rubbing out the paper from my image transfer mixed media thingie for her image hahaha. whatever joanna wants she gets.
recognize me?

can't remember why but this past thursday i had to be in shoreditch and since thursday's = the antique market in spitalfields that is where i ended up.

yes she ended up being mine:)
the beauty of glenda!

so sue! the magic of sue the kindness of sue. her fluffiness cat tia has finally let me in. this morning i for the first time fed her:))) finally she is stroking me purring at me which brings me enormous pleasure and joy.


as you may know,
 the fashion weeks has just happened. i fell in love again (finally) with marc jacobs.
this look below though
 as created by
 chloe
won my heart
spring 2017 perfection
image from vogue

at last
a
tiny
look 
at a work in progress
it is from my flower faeries project 
which will be part of
my
golden circle of violette project:)
magic ghost like angelic projections

for what it's worth...it's never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. there's no time limit. start whenever you want. you can change or stay the same. there are no rules to this thing. we can make the best or the worst of it. i hope you make the best of it. i hope you see things that startle you. i hope you feel things you never felt before. i hope you meet people who have a different point of view. i hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you're not, i hope you have the courage to start all over again.

listen to the wise words
of
f. scott fitzgerald

it's never too late or too early

xxx
alice solantania saga


No comments: