Friday, December 08, 2017

TO FIND WHAT CAPTURES MY HEART πŸ’œ

hey😊

it has been a day:)))
 friday magical beautiful wonders. starting with a lovely walk early early and cold cold but came home to a tea i nowadays devour, choco by yogi (such sweetness deliciousness) to be specificπŸ’œ with some stevia. then my art class that i love as taught by a wonderful inspirational kindness teacher jason rose. created an angel nun yet to be finished, as of now it's an acrylic painting but i am to add a victorian scrap and some glitter before showering it with beeswax for a luxurious finish:)πŸ’

and i can not wait for next week!
 my friday art class will gather afterwards to celebrate us being together creating together and for future wonders:) i think hope i will bring some sweetness to this gathering:) and by that i mean i really wanna bake something sweet for this to bring to the pub where we are to have drinks. 

how are you all doing? i so hope you are feeling the christmas wonders coming along!?
i am trying to sort out a corner for my christmas tree, i have saved sought for christmas decorations in the charity shops around here:))) so i have some beauty to add to my artist home:)

anyways
yes
 i have played around with this image
it was a frosty morning in epping forest
and it captured my heart

a tiny corner of my hallway
dried flowers

the dance of wonder
an image from my 
i am a dream
series
inspiration isadora duncan forever

i got a festive diadem for rosie:) 
it is soon christmas after all
πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ˜Š
some corners of my little one bedroom flat

jason rose taught me various techniques of using acrylics
this is my renoir blue lady my way:)

this victorian calendar is from liberty
so far the happenings/ stories are just magically unfolding behind each day

my little hallway:)
i am mixing my own art work with works found in charity shops. of course all flowers i receive i will hang up side down to drie to keep the love and maybe use in later art works of mine
πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ‘°

lisa lily rose
how do i thank thee?
let me count the ways
...
dear you thank you thank you for my faerie gift as found in japan
thank you for the unicorns
&
for the cutest little snailmail letter
a lovely envelope sealed with flora flora flora
πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ
i am sending you such gratitude & love
thank you
i am devouring your gift & will do forever
sisters in spirit
lisa lily rose is our faerie editor 
of
the faerie tales of violette
and thank goodness a wonder in my life


the mirror selfie:)
h&m knit with trumpet sleeves
monsoon flowery printed dress
vintage cardie
zara stockings

decay nature nurture magic
 flowery perfection beauty

as of late i am obsessed 
by
the three graces

the daughters of zeus
thalia - youth & beauth
euphrosyne -  mirth
aglaia - elegance

here are a few interpertations
of wonderfully talented artists:)

emile vernon

edourad bisson

jean baptiste regnault

pierre mignard

 giovanni battista naldini

 alfred edward chalon

i think it completely fits with my 
2018 
project
faith hope love
more on that later
πŸ’œ
xxx
alice amorina solantania saga

No comments: