Monday, May 21, 2018

THE GARDENESS OF JOY

hi lovely friends:)))
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

this will be a tiny post of mine. today has been one of creation.

the gardeness of joy
 went to richmond from epping 5am this monday morning:) 
the above image is another taste from my self-portrait series of the gardeness.
the morning of may 21st was glorious

the lovely pink dress i found at a charity shop in epping called haven house ( where i volunteer πŸ’œπŸ§‍♀️🧚‍♀️πŸ¦‹πŸ’)

this is me on my way

on location 
behind the scenes

 the above dress is by chloe. 
i bought it from a wonderful sample sale event when
 i worked at the new york times magazine.

this wonder was a companion:)))


at home a first look in lightroom
time to edit😊

i am part of the swedish church magazine in london; 
its newest issue of "kyrkobladet" with a poem and a selfportrait:)))
 this issue is perfection. filled with beautiful illustrationsπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ˜Š
 the above spread is by me:) i will share the poem properly in my next blogpost!

this cover:))) 
adoreπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

as i have mentioned before,
 a painting of mine is part of loughton's art trail. 
went to view it saturday morning:)

i am working on my interiors.
 too to make my flat the ultimate for creation as it possibly can be. my walls are filled beauty. 


 epping epping epping misty mornings = yeeey!!!

du mΓ₯ste finnas
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

xxx
alice saga

No comments: