Tuesday, July 23, 2019

AN EPPING ESSEX CREATION SUNSHINE WEEK BEING BLESSED TO FLOURISH & NOURISH EACH MOMENT

my whole body of work as of now circles around my theme
nourish the moments

this past week has been overwhelmingly goodness happiness gratefulness
so much creativity 
i have been constantly being in creation mode
there is too a new friend
sarah🌸

the below images is from this morning (july 23rd 2019)
a work in progress it is
just wanted to show a first "draft"
epping essex

sunflower perfection 
at 
theydon bois allotment garden
sunflower beauty

i have a couple of adorable photos of sarah at hitchin lavender fields from my canon
but here is an iphone photo from our day
plucking the most beautiful scented flowers to bring home
hitchin lavender

here is me
balenciaga sunnies wonders

the next day sarah took me to this stunning awesome allotment in theydon bois
such beauty ladies and gents
theydon bois allotment

theydon bois allotment

theydon bois allotment

on my way home sarah let me loose to find my way
&
found this lovely corn field
i knew i was going to create here
something
corn field epping

i have some lovely photos from this day
this is by no way a fave but wanted to show something
alice saga
a this is a wrap happiness moment💜
alice saga

a few outfits from this past week

the below one was my hitchin lavender outift
alice saga

an
ele story
dress
with a butterfly
ele story

this cat
is my queen
cat

if you wanna follow my daily journey
( i do spam my stories on ig)

i meant to share my cake bread recipe today but
 it will have to wait until next week😍

to operate from a place of love instead of fear
is the ultimate freedom
john o'donohue is my new obsession, 
now it's time
to dive deep into his body of work💜
if you follow me on ig and its stories 
you would have seen my notes from all his beautiful thoughts about life
🌸🌸🌸

much faith hope love 
alice saga

No comments: