Tuesday, July 16, 2019

THE LAVENDER BALLERINA ๐Ÿ’œ

hey lovely dear readers:)๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

this will be a very short blogpost
since
 lately i have been feeling overwhelmingly tired,
 so
today i have taken a rest
no morning walk but baking instead:)
then sitting still at mr smith of epping 
to have my hair done by lisa๐Ÿ’œ


now i am here cooking some vegan roast 
filled with things i love๐Ÿ˜Š
plus a vegan gluten free desert:)))
for the cake bread i created the recipe myself and
 i will share it in my next blogpost

this is a work in progress of mine
the lavender ballerina
i thought is fitting since tomorrow i am to visit 
with my friend sarah 
for £6 one can pluck as much lavendar as one can carry:))) 
i am not going only for this, i am going to enjoy spending time with
 sarah and to capture beauty:)))
sarah is the one whom 

a corner of my flat before the piano happened:)

me today
 monsoon dress
chloe glasses

this painting is not finished
but 
she is my
fille green

my cake bread 
with 
and
oh how i know how to create my own layer cake this cakebread as a base!!!
that will be a treat for my piano teacher jason and my mentor helen๐ŸŒธ

anyways
hopefully see you next week:)))
faith hope love
๐Ÿ’œ
alice

No comments: