Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Diary + H&M for all Chloe fans




Today I have been running around like a crazy person. I have been to Filippa K, Mulberry, Day, Patrickssons (Whyred and Rizzo Shoes), Nk Boutique, Nk Jewelry saloon and then a meeting with the very sweet girl at a magazine called Odd at Large. In between this I also met with Lisa Haggqvist who is working with the Swedish photographer Carl Bengtsson. I am TIRED!!! I hope to god I will have beautiful clothes and accessories for my NK Stil shoot. Stockholm is NOT New York in regards to accessability in borrowing clothes and shoes. I am finding that out as I am trying to figure Stockholm out. Thank god I have my map! Thank you Thomas for that ( my mom's husband who was kind enough to give that to me before I moved here).

Ofcourse I have not been able to resist popping in to H&M. I LOVE THIS STORE!!! All Chloe fans and Marc Jacobs fans. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SPRING/SUMMER collection. Here are some Chloe for summer inspiration pictures from style.com:

No comments: