Monday, December 04, 2006

Rachel Mount: Haute Couture of the Cake Land!!





The first time I read about Rachel was in Brittish Vouge, she had done a fantastic cake in layers and on each layer she had a fashionable woman. All in a pastel marie antoinette kind of style. When I got to handle the fashion pages for a Swedish fashion/ business magazine, and my theme was Haute Couture, I just HAD to have Rachel in my pages. She IS the Couture woman in Cake Land. Check her art/ fashiony cakes out at her website: www.rachelmount.com

She is a true artist/ visionary (even princessy) and all is made to order. True Haute!!!!

Latest, she got to do the cake for Brittish Vogue when they turned 90 years old. That is another tips, RUN BUY THE NEWEST ISSUE OF BRITTISH VOGUE. Great images from their 90 year old existence.

1 comment:

Closet Cupcake said...

Hi, my site is:
http://closetcupcake.blogspot.com