Monday, April 09, 2007

Beautiful People!


i want to talk about beautiful people. I have so MANY of them nearby my life. My MOM, Aunt, Grand parents. And my friends (sabina, therese, elizabeth, jenn, lowe, tim n, camilla s, PETER, MARTINA, Johan, MY BROTHERS, DAD finally, Ludda, Lena m, Thomas, Hans, Bodil, Jonas and the list goes on.....)!!!!. And my photographers. Jenny L!!!!! Patrik S!!!!!!! Meaghan!!!!! Ellinor!!!

big kiss to you all!!!

I am gratefull for this easter. Much love to all i met and did not have the time to meet. Big kiss to Otilia!!! min "syssling".

THEN I would want you to start read a blogg!!! it's called: Saker som Inspirerar (things that inspire). Such a beautiful name written by such a beautiful man ( boyfriend of my close friend Martina), Johan.

Please read. It's a WONDERFUL blogg full of things most of you will love to check out. And especially good for swedish spoken people (it's written in swedish):

www.miderberg.blogspot.com

xxx
alice

No comments: