Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Experience and Love!!!






I think we all have experienced hardships in our jobplaces. I have had mine. A very difficult one where I really hated where I was. My supervisors sort of changed their jobs and so did they disapear from my life AND I had to start working with other once. Since I had dealt with eating disorders for A VERY LONG TIME, in my life, it did come back. I think it is important to bring up here, just so all of you understand who I am BUT also for all to make it acceptable to talk about. Anyone here reading my blogg, if you want support and understanding, i am here for you. As much as i can.

My dear friend, JENNY, had a meeting with one of my dear old supervisors That I so much love. AND it all came back to me. How all that I held dear came inbetween my terrible disorder, AS did the one an only man i LOVED more than my own life. I just want to be good, and for ALL of us to FEEL GOOD!!!

I have so much love for us all. SO please to all: BE GRATEFUL FOR THE BODY GOD GAVE US. Feed it in the most healthful way you possibly can. We are al responsible for eachother.

And DAVID!! I LOVE YOU.

I am just including various pictures here. In no particular order.

best,
alice

No comments: