Friday, June 22, 2007

Sabina's Sisters!!!






Me and Wonderfully Talented photographer Jon Bergman, has planned this shoot for A LONG time. It has been a LONG DAY today but it turned out amazingly beautiful and fun. Just thanks to models: Dasha ( next), Sarah, Beata and Julia (all 3 from premier). Prop Stylist Phoebe ( Jon's girlfriend), Andrew (make up from CLM), Luca (naked artist) and my helper Rachel Beagly (who has company new kid). And ofcourse JON. Who is simply put SO talented. AND someone whom i love to work with. He trusts me AND I trust him deeply.

I don't know if you know by now (i mean if you do read my blogg you will know this),but this shoot was inspired by an old photo of my Best Friend's Mom and her sisters. So thereby the name Sabina's sisters, where sabina is actually my friend (for real it would have been called, INGER'S SISTERS, BUT it did not sound as cool).

Here is the beginning of our day.

enjoy
alice

No comments: