Sunday, September 16, 2007

LOVE IS IN THE AIR








Someone said to me the other day.

As i’m sure all of you know by now, i am Looooonging for my prince to show up. As of now, he is still a frog.

Funny crazy as i am, i have already bought my wedding dress. Hihi. Did you know that? I blogged about it a long while ago. I thought that if i get the dress the man will find me sooner…

As a child i actually never had ANY dreams about my wedding, but recently they have started to appear more and more as daydreams.

Someones wedding i find amazingly beautiful is the wedding of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainer!

Her gown was truly fit for a movie-star-turned- princess, created from 98 yards of tulle, 25 yards of silk taffeta, and an unbelievable 300 yards of lace. Her veil was adorned with thousands of seed pearls and appliqued lace lovebirds. Her wedding attire was designed by Helen Rose.

In this dream the diamond ring is what I want.

I ended up here: www.abazias.com. Here a girl can find basically Anything she want (plus ALL about what a diamond is and what to look for, when one IS shopping for one, you can even Design your own special diamond ring.) They too have their own blogg, with constant news about the jewelry business.

My dream went sidetracked….. i got stuck with the eternity rings. Which represents: the joining of two lives with a ring that represents the concept, that there is no beginning or end to eternal love. I DID find my ring here; Princess Cut Diamond. I wish i could share one of these with ALL the people i love……

Back to my dream though. One ring i fell in love with while living in New York, was the Legacy Ring from Tiffanys ( i guess only the name gives you dreams, hihihi). When you learn about the strength and last of time of the diamond, and then the millions of time it takes for the it to grow; you easily compare it and wish for your relationship with that specifc one to last and grow like the diamond does. THAT is the dream for me. THAT is what ,The diamond represents for me.

The Diamond together with the princess like wedding; Grace Kelly had; is my dream.

So dear prince, where are you? And do you want the same?

Love
alice

No comments: