Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September wonders.






I feel blessed. And relaxed. More confident and happy than i have ever been in my life.

This september, i finally had a REAL vacation (as you've seen from my mallorca pictures). I have met friends, done a beautiful shoot. I have my dear First assistant Nike in my life, plus dear Sascha. I am aloud to have Inspiration days. I have time to read books. I can SLEEP loooong. And i am just enjoying the time i am aloud to heal and to have it this way.

Here first, my day yesterday. Outfit: Jacket: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Black top with ruffels by Chanel, Tights by Fogal, sunglasses by Suspectacles and shoes from Rizzo.
I walked to The Blue Door ( Bla dorren in swedish) and there I read "emerald", had my wine and my diet coke.

The day before, i met my dear Jenny ( neighbour to me, who just like THAT, showed up in my life). The day after, met my Dear Alexandra with her CUTE baby, Ebbe.

I feel happy actually.

xxx

No comments: