Sunday, March 09, 2008

Carola

I have always loved her. She was 16 when she won the contest in sweden to go further to Eurovision Song Contest.

She became my Idol. My Idol. For years to come.

Charisma. She has it. More than most.

It does stick in Swedish peoples eyes. She is just Too much. People think here. Oh my GOD. Give me a Break.

Yesterday she for the second time had to sing her song with Andreas; One Love. It was Beautiful. She and He should have gone to the final contest here in Sweden.

Funnily, in Sweden their is something we call Jantelagen. It means :"don't think you are special and if you are Please don't let ANYONE think you believe in it yourself".

Sorry, for not uploading pictures of this beautiful girl. But there is a problem uploading photos just now.

I will talk more about this.

xx



This is in 1983, her first time singing in the Eurovision Song Contest. At this time, all countries had to sing in their own Language..... I Was IN Love with this girl. I looked up to her. She and her Bible...

No comments: