Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ME

e
i've told you openly about my life and struggles. I think because i want you to feel that whatever your struggles is, it is not worse or stranger than anybody elses problems. I believe a 100% that it makes us feel less alone if we understand this alone. It certainly Does help me.

Recently i have struggled with the meaning of my first meaningful relationship and why it did not work. And do i need him in my life? is this good or bad? Especially since he is probably not even in the need in having me as a friend. Is this bringing me down?

I do Believe so. I really Do Believe it has brought me down. And I am Very sad about it.

So Sad.So Sad. And I am wondering Why I am Still So Sad????

I just hope to GOD that Me Myself will be a better girlfriend next time around. To someone else. Someone who Is just as good. Maybe even someone who can make me feel better about myself. Maybe. Just Maybe. I am praying that this is so.

Too, what the Fuck does it matter??? why does ANYTHING matter???? why do we all go through all the suffering??? I am SO confused.

One minute i am So happy. The other, So sad. Why all the Struggles? Is it really so that artist are meant to suffer? is that it? is that IT???

Am I to Fault? Are YOU to Fault?

I am Very much Analyzing, What Does It All Matter???

soo many questions. Please somebody up there, answer me. Soon.

xx
alice


artwork here by Polina Barsky.

4 comments:

Sophicat said...

thats life, isnt it? one day you're down the next day will be better. time goes by and if you are open, the next year can be completly different. thats my experience. i have feel so much pain and loneliness in my life. i have so much cried. but than, after a little time it has changed, the circumstances and me. and now im sitting here and all is past and all i see is the future.

i understand your sadness with this man. but stop to fix you on him, let him go. see your bright future!

Alice Saga said...

love you for the comment. so dear and helpful.

thank you.

so much, thank you.

w/ love

blah said...

Dear Alice - hope you're feeling better now 2 weeks later

I agree with sophisticat, time , time and more time. You will heal but with a small scar on your heart.

Hugs and really do hope you are feeling better than when you wrote this post.

Alice Saga said...

Dear You:

yes it's better, but goes back and forth.

Such a sweet comment.

xxx