Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rebecca Taylor






I think that i have been Rebecca Taylor's biggest customer, when i lived in New York. It did not hurt that i had a very good discount card becasue of my job as an Editor.

It's just that she seem to be inspired by Fairytales. I can see why, she is born and raised on one of the most beautiful places here on earth, New Zealand. Growing up with a mother whose interests included ethereal ballet costumes....

you can shop her collection HERE.

xxx
alice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The models are very good looking and even the designs of the dresses too.I would like to gift some thing like this to my girl friend.Hope I can afford them.

Alice Saga said...

Dear Vladimir:

i so hope you can afford, she'll be so happy.

my ex boyfriend bought me beautiful black velvet skirt with lace. It was my best birthday gift ever.

xx

sf furniture said...

with this economy no one will be able to afford it anywhere especially here in sf furniture

sf furniture said...

with this economy no one will be able to afford it anywhere especially here in sf furniture

Alice Saga said...

I hope other people will be able to afford her.

I don't want her to go out of business like so many others....