Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goals and Ideals


I have So many readers now. Very happy about that. I doubt though that many here knows about the plan for this blog? This blog is the start of a magazine. I don't know the name of it yet.... But I know the feeling/ construction of it.

Soo many ideals to follow, so many things to look up to and to follow.

Can't really say more, it would give too much of info, ideas I do not want anyone else to take.

My ideals you can find in my favorite sites section. Visuals that i love you can find All over my my blog. The world I live by/ or try to live by you can too find in my blog since i started in June of 2006.

We have Lots to look forward to.

w/ love
alice and lindha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Very exciting. I love seeing your your 'visuals' and inspirations. So looking forward to it.

Alice Saga said...

xxx