Sunday, August 24, 2008

Purple Magazine


is one of my favorite magazines. I am just loving the "real" feeling I get from the human beings they feature. Too love all the interviews at the back of the magazine, always highly interesting people that has accomplished something (or rather a lot) in their lives in the various fields they come from.

A couple of years ago when I was in Paris was the time I fell in Love with this Journal. Just loving the feeling of Unretouched faces and bodies. At the time I was So tired of everything looking so perfect everywhere. I started to document myself, how a "real" person looks like since that day I bought the issue, It's an ongoing project.

Anyhow, the new Purple is soon coming to a store near you and here is the cover, shot by Mario Sorrenti with Kate Moss and Mr. Sorrenti himself. Cool as Always!! Just what once can can expect from Mr. Olivier Zham.

xx

No comments: