Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Diary 124: Another Day in Royal Tunbridge Wells for Work and Inspiration



















This was yesterday:)!

The day started in Dulwich Woods (1). Then off it was to London Bridge to take the train to Royal Tunbridge Wells. I started my day there at Juliets which is a Lovely little cafe (2-6). I had the Best Soup Ever. After this I walked around the beauty......Such Lovely surroundings (7-11).....I did discover a church (10&11), or so I thought haha because it was actually a cafe, pub and arts center.... before going to the towns museum  (12-15)hich at the moment features Lord Snowdon's portraits for Vogue back in the day, "In Camera: Snowdon and the World of British Art".  Yes I did go to see the dolls agin. Lastly I went to have a glass of wine at the Wonderful Royal Opera House (16&17) which is actually a pub:)

To view my first day in Tunbridge Wells go HERE.

x
alice

No comments: