Thursday, April 05, 2012

Diary 149

It was a night in November, I had just turned 16 and November Rain was the song of the night. It took me years to hear this song without in a second getting millions of tears in my eyes. His name was Joachim.

"Nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain"
- Guns n' Roses

Malcolm, the first one as an adult. Such Hope. Such 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams".

These 2 made me feel alive every waking moment while they were mine. Afterwards they still did.

How I felt for a long time:

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone
-Green Day

Such Beauty and Such Sadness. Thank God.

You're not the only one.

X
alice



No comments: