Friday, May 04, 2012

The May Queen





I am shooting my The May Queen next weekend....and these images are my inspirations as of today, we'll see what I will come up with in the next couple of days.

Lovely Talented David Barrie is to write something to go with my story:)

Happy.

Alfred Lord Tennyson:
"You must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear;

To-morrow 'ill be the happiest time of all the glad New-year;
Of all the glad New-year, mother, the maddest merriest day,
For I'm to be Queen o' the May, mother, I'm to be Queen o' the May.

There's many a black, black eye, they say, but none so bright as mine;
There's Margaret and Mary, there's Kate and Caroline;
But none so fair as little Alice in all the land they say,
So I'm to be Queen o' the May, mother, I'm to be Queen o' the May."


x
Linda Portman
(images from my tumblr Coquette Journal)

No comments: