Sunday, January 06, 2013

Diary 203: A Week of Secrets and Charles Bukowski on STYLE









This week has been a whirlwind. I do not know how on earth I manage.....Secrets Secrets Secrets....And starting over! This is 2013 Finally. Promises & Resolutions and NO MEN.

Did a week of East Dulwich after a long holiday vacation in Sweden with my dearest loved ones.

Not much to say really. Except, feed you F-Brains at all times lovely Mademoiselles. I am with you.

Top to bottom: 1 Outside of my door beauty one day:)  2 This text! 3 Coffee with my iPad at my fave place, Franklins. 4 Inherited from my Grand Mother that my lovely lovely lovely adorable aunt saved for me.  5 me in a velvet dress bought from a sale at Independent Kostym. 6 Grace Coddington's Memoir:) Reading at The Great Exhibiton. 7-10 Me this week as shot inside Franklins.

Fell in love with Charles Bukowski's statement on STYLE:


LOVE From Alice in Wonderland.

X
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: