Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I Shambled After As Usual



Today was the beginning of the rest of my life:)!

How I Feel Like at the Moment (and....how I want to live my life) is by Jack Kerouac:

I shambled after as usual as I've been doing all my life after people that interest me, because the only people that interest me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing... but burn, burn, burn like Roman candles across the night
 
-An extract from On the Road, by Mr Jack Kerouac

Top to bottom: 1 me in a vintage blouse looking far from happy but it's all in disquise:) 2 The Quote Beauty. 3 Clockwise from top left: Beauty of Dulwich Woods which I enter most mornings. I am cooking a proper meal for the first time in AGES haha. This is a now actually. Playing with filters. This is my love Jessie wearing Valentino. Me in Mary Janes from Office and a skirt by Zara
LOVE
ALICE SOLANTANIA SAGA



No comments: