Monday, June 03, 2013

A Madam Apple Envy Sunday









Madam Apple Envy Mischievousness, that is me!

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day and the first time this year I sat outside (and being warm) at East Dulwich Tavern to read the Sunday papers:))! 

My Apple Envy Outfit:

dress with apples from Independent Kostym
grandma heart
leather belt a hand me down from a friend
Burberry flowery ballerinas
sunnies from Goldsmith Vintage
Top Shop yellow cardie
purple dotty cardie from Beyond Retro

SMILEY SMILEY MONDAY TO YOU ALL;)

How I Feel at the Moment:

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.” - Anais Nin


xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: