Friday, July 04, 2014

It's Just A Fairy Tale!

hello friday:)

i asked for adventure & that certainly happened! thought i was on my way to camden and ended up in  notting hill, well not really since i was waaay off this area too, golborne road to be more exact. started out from paddington & regent canal's little venice and walked walked & walked until i gave up and now i am here in notting hill instead of camden. such a sunshine summer it is:))) at a cute place on portobello road blogging! plus since it is friday the market full of treasures is open:) a happiness adventure day for the fairy tale girl that i am!



a fairy tale outfit

vintage dress 
grandma's gold heart
prada belt
ecco sandals

meet:
it's just a fairy tale 
love
alice solantania saga

( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: