Thursday, February 19, 2015

This Corpse Bride Is Getting Married For The 4th Time This Month

  happiness;0)

ohlalalalala!!!
Nars Checks & Mac lipstick
let's steel some more brides and lock them up in the black tower

i love getting married;0)!

yesterday was 10 degrees (plus), so i had time to create in peace it being not ice cold. i have my corpse bride now. it feels GOOD. i was in the moment & i made sure the angle was what i had envisioned before snapping away. i even played more with make up for once. talcum powder perfection with mac's cyber lipstick and nars bewitched on my checks. such fun!

it's a wrap:)))
Nunhead Cemetery
all has its own time and now my dear corpse bride period is over.

"if i touch a burning candle, i can feel no pain. in the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. yet I feel my heart is aching. though it doesn't beat, it's breaking. and the pain here that i feel, try and tell me it's not real. i know that i am dead, yet it seems that i still have some tears to shed."


next is the to create the last part of my tuvstarr tale. i need a beautiful pond in the woods. wish me luck:)? what are you beautiful creatures up to? if anyone ever wanna meet up and maybe create together or just devour inspirations:), then please do send me a cute email (solantania@gmail.com):)!!!

after yesterday's shoot i created this collage at one of my fave dulwich places! 
the french house
i wanted everything brilliant magic cuteness to fit in to one adorable collage. 
Med Kärlek
"med kärlek"

i'll leave you with this

i need to belive that 
only i can chase my 
dreams. that only i can
light the fire in me.
that no one can break me
unless i break myself
and only someone else can
help me carry the pieces.
i need to believe that
i am different and i am
full of love. and if i
live every moment believing,
then the chaos in my 
heart will be a beautiful 
thing and the world will
never cease to forget my
name.

i just have to believe


xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my ipad collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: