Monday, April 13, 2015

My Favourite Dress & Anaïs Quote

at the moment
my fave dress
is
this yellow vintage one with lace trim

yellow = sunshine!
right:)?
yellow vintage dress
a monday outfit

beyond retro sunshine dress
antique cross necklace
screaming mimis bangles
office ballerinas

i am off to plan my next series of self portraits. it's to be the fairies of the flowers, not sure yet how to do them since i don't want it to be just me in a pretty dress among pretty flowers. i need to find the angle of the story. i am starting with the sugar plum fairy since this would involve my fave color in this world, violette:) 

what are you planning on creating?  

a quote i live by is by my perfection love anaïs

i disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. i refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. to enter ordinary relationships. i want ecstasy. i am a neurotic — in the sense that i live in my world. i will not adjust myself to the world. i am adjusted to myself.


 i wish you a beautiful monday & week
xxx
alice solantania saga

on a side note:) if you are one of my avid readers, you'll know that i am obsessed by the app timehop:)!? if not, see my post here! 
i can not believe this but it's been 7 years since i worked with this lovely girl called ilda! this is a behind the scenes photo, just capturing her beauty.
A Lolita Alien Beauty

i did create a blog post of some behind the scenes photos:) back then i still had no idea how to flip images, so it really is an upside down world like alice's to do this read:) hahaha!!! no editing here that is for sure!

No comments: