Tuesday, March 19, 2019

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR?

dear wonderful readers:

what do you wish for?

i am in the midst of working through julia cameron's book the artist way.
i just love this quote:

"our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. as we move towards our dreams we move towards our divinity"

anyways,
how are you? i think i need to wish you a happy magic 2019💜
i really took a long break from journaling here in my little wonderland. i needed to feel free and to start fresh over with my daily habits and such🌸

spring is finally happening here in england:) so one day i took a little walk and captured this beautiful bee feeding itself from a violette crocus flower:) i mixed it with an image of the actress celine buckens that i shoot some 5 years ago or so (see some images from that day here).
 having such fun with photoshop.

i really adored working with this talented young lady.
such beauty such an alice!


a sleeping beauty
 created this shoot back in 2014 or 15 with my then assistant vicky (whom too is my model here).

i shot several lovely models between 2011-2015 all in my back garden. one day i will organize a cohesive exhibition of all those images. most of them that are the "real" images are polaroids, i only shot digital until i "had" the pose, then i shot film💜

kathleen

 so i too re-worked the above digital image
i worked with kathleen several times during this period of time.

in early march of this year,
 i too created a poem for the swedish church in london and its magazine.
here is a starting point...

i just got the magazine
as edited by mona davidsson
 what do you wish for?


my mornings in the flower palace 
and its enchanted garden of eden;
 in the floral realm’
 are gloriously 
nourishing every moment of my being.
 i come here to give care, love & thanks to all of the blossoms 
in my universe in order to help them thrive.

you see, i am the faerie floral princesse of spring.

i am here to cultivate new life, dreams, joys & hopes for humanity.

magic grows here in full splendour
 flowers are busy beautifying themselves to attract wonders,
birds are singing to gift us with yet another morning,
 trees lavishly display wisdom,
the sunshine embraces me.
so
as you might understand;
i am in the blizzard of joy.

my blossoms can put a spell on your wishes and 
through the  purest love will make them come true. 
one just have to ask. 
ask and you shall receive.

do you ask for what you wishes?

our father in the heavenly realm,
 created a world of abundance,
 so i say wish dream fantasise all you might.
as lovely as you might.

as mary oliver once said: 
“whoever you are, 
no matter how lonely, 
the world offers itself to your imagination.”

so know that you can
 imagine an 
infinite  faerie tale life.

what is it that you wish for?

- alice saga

the poem is sort of an homage to mary oliver whom recently sadly passed away. i have been and am hugely inspired by all of her body of works; and the reason why i wanted to start creating poetry myself. maybe to go with my self-portraits.

happy me after christmas, i have new chloe glasses:)

right before christmas i printed out a self-portrait of mine to gift to a very special person in my life.

their names are faith hope and love
 wrote the name in gold on the back because helen = gold.

as christmas gifts i created a calendar for 2019 to some precious people.
my mom's best friend and too very good friend of my aunt, mette hung hers here. i just found it so beautiful. thanks mette for sending me this image:)))

every day = art creation
 i take so many online classes.

below is my little baby wisdom owl

every single time i open up facebook a memory comes up that i can share from former years. i tend mostly to save those images to remind me of what i have created and been up.

this shoot (too around the gardens where i lived for 8 years) was one of my first as a photographer and stylist. this one is shot with a diana.
this photo is from italian vogue's website where i was featured back in 2013 or so.

 i used to have a website for my styling work (my background is 6 years at the new york times magazine and then as a freelancing stylist out of stockholm and later london) with various photographers

and i too had

a website where i showcased my photography & my styling
which you can see a screengrab of below.
i let it go back in 2016 or so.
maybe i should create a new website soon!?
maybe i should create a new website soon!? one where all my fave styling works can be combined somehow with all my photography works that i too have styled myself. together with my self-portraits. we'll see.


oh dear!
 i meant to keep my blogposts shorter from now on. 
maybe next week this will happen
🌸🌸🌸
with love
alice saga

No comments: