Sunday, July 08, 2007

Haute Couture week.






first showing mr. John Galliano for Dior.

was Fantastic compared to seasons before.

Dior was just a filled with beauty and doing exactly what he does best, beautifully fantasiatical (yes in my world that is a word) wonderland dresses. Filled w/ homage to a partner of his for over 20 years, who died aged 38 years old recently. This show was filled with love. it shines, love.

Plus tons of Scarlet, gone with the wind references. AND, the matador is Mr. Galliano in all his glory. I must say: I bow to you.

Next: another couture house who did an amazing collection was Lacroix. It was Luscious. Filled with royal velvet. I came to think of a royal victorian goth, a bird like one.

yes, the shows is filled with Birds, especially swans. At least in my eyes. Then filled with Queens and kings. Victoriana. Velvet. Colors and another feeling of Chic.

disappointed by Jean-Paul Gauliters Brown (in my world, brown means boring) meek collection.

Givenchy full of Leopard and white. Funny alice hats. loved the hats.

Chanel was beautiful in the chanel way. Not amazing, wich sometimes Karl makes the chanel couture collections. But in comparison to Dior and lacroix.... chanel seemed Bleak. Very chic and stylish though. With the bird reference touch on the eye.

won't even mention armani or e.saab. not for me.

No comments: