Friday, April 13, 2012

Diary 151: My Lovely Dulwich










Such Beauty. I am so happy that out of all areas in London I ended up in Dulwich..... blooms, greens, cats, cool people and on top of it all Franklins and East Dulwich Tavern (my hangouts with my dear computer). Cats are everywhere....these 3 cats were sitting so beautifully together watching out over me and my neighbours:) One of the 3 followed me to my house haha making sure noone uninvited would enter:) I know, disorganized entrance.

My dress is APC.

A Today! Off for a date in a couple of hours and am super excited.
x
alice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how you come across blogs and find out that the author only lives up the road from you. Though the craziest one was finding out a blogger I followed lived in the same building as me. I love Dulwich it is so pretty.

Natasha

Alice Saga said...

Oh My God! That is lovely.Yes Dulwich is amazing. Maybe we could meet up sometime?
x
linda