Friday, September 26, 2014

DISCOVER LAURA MAKABRESKU














  magic fairy tales
 i can not for my life remember who introduced me to the art of laura makabresku, but i am eternally grateful. such a glorious talent! every single image evokes an emotion! loneliness, sadness, love, pain, shame! all created in such abundant beauty

i don't know why this comes to mind but it does:

"if i touch a burning candle, i can feel no pain. in the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. yet i feel my heart is aching. though it doesn't beat, its' breaking. and the pain here that i feel, try and tell me it's not real. i know that i am dead, yet it seem that i still have some tears to shed."


some links of laura's to devour more


enjoy
xxx
alice

a tiny correction, i do know now who introduced me to laura's work:) again my lovely wonderful friend abigail. much love to you for sending me inspirations at all times. xxx










No comments: