Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Child Bride

Isabella Plantation

photography & concept by me

this is just a tiny taste from my self portrait shoot yesterday which was inspired by child brides! in particular the song & video by cocoroise called the child bride. 

the image above was the first i liked while scrolling through what i'd created & so went straight to post processing that one. will go through all my ca 50 other images later on when i have slept on them for a little while. 

now i am to focus on my next project a tiny bit! so loads more location scouting and shoots since the spring & summer are here for devouring in my family.

two perfection people


to make
living itself
an art,
that is the
goal.


i am an excitable person who only understands life
lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger
as reason. i am so thirsty for the marvellous that only
the marvellous has power over me.
anything i can not transform into something
marvellous, i let go. reality does not impress me.
i only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when
ordinary life shackles me, i escape, one way or another.
no more walls.

these 2 were best friends & lovers
anaïs is my hero!

happy saturday marvellous readers
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: