Monday, July 30, 2018

IS THE WORLD A WORK OF ART? WELL...LET'S FIND OUT:)!!!

hey:)))
hope you are having a happy joyous start of our weekπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’•

recently i listened to (as i do weekly) krista tippet's podcast and her conversation with the amazing frank wilczek, this show inspired me from my brain to heart all the way down to my toes:)))πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œhis new book "a beautiful question" is such a delight. you see, for a few years has been all about seeking beauty of our planet our earth our universe and to devour it, to nourish all my awake moments.


seeking
are you there beauty? it's me alice
a gratefulness princesse of the blooms
oh dear how precious thy beauty

i found this lovely lavender park outside of where my now art classes with jason is taking place. it is such a wonderful place, valentines mansion. it is filled with the buzzing of bees. they could care less of my sweetnessπŸ˜‚there was enough candy for them i guessπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
the dress and "flowers" are from a place i volunteer at, havens house...a charity perfection filled with a carol & a maggie kindness (the epping kind).


 manipulating & such loveliness

i have found a few faves. i think i shot about 30 images for this self-portrait.

locationπŸ’œ


baby bunnies is rare to capture since they run away so fast thinking i would harm them:(

a double exposure through a lovely app
afterlight:)))
epping forest beauty

in my art class with jason

at home creations always in progress while listening to records
the girl below is a creature of butterfly cuteness
 this little girl is a commission or so.


a corner of mine filled with magically created music by masters

it's been a while since i blogged. i have had a little lovely break refreshing my daily habits. it was in dear needed.
now yeey again my days are filled with ballet, french, morning walks, art, photography, mixed media and readings of poetry and the bible while listening to classical music. i too do some singing practices and above all dreaming. oh and yes the dream journaling.

so every morning i take notes from podcasts i listen too  and various books , at the moment the wonderful book series by terry pratchett's, discworld book one (the color of magic)...an imaginary world/ planet that are standing on a turtle and some elephantsπŸ˜‚ wizards and witches and all and everything inbetween. 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

so here goes
notes from a morning walk of mine


the hummingbird’s daughter πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹πŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️🌟

transcendence and hope


god as my companion 
to find the sacred in all of life beings things 
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️🌟🧚‍♀️πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©‍πŸ³πŸ πŸŒΈπŸŒŸπŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’žπŸ’


to be the one who bear witness 


you who seek grace from a distracted god
.....
you are not forgotten


a pagan benediction 


krista tippet be part of my bucket list 


an immortal diamond πŸ’Ž πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹πŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️🌟🧚‍♀️


god is being itself 
the grounding of all being 
it’s all one πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️🌟🧚‍♀️πŸ’πŸ‘©‍🍳πŸ₯πŸ’ž

how cultivate my diamond? my true  self1

my dna is divine 🌟🌟🌟
as is yours πŸŒΈπŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️πŸ¦‹

live in joy
live in hope
live in grace 
live in seeking 
live in magic beauty 
live in unconditional love

the discovery of me is the same as the discovery of godπŸŒΈπŸ¦‹πŸŒŸπŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’

BE COMMITTED TO THE PROCESS TOWARDS MY DREAMS πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒŸ
love where i am and feel the magic of my faerie future lifeπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š


my spirit is the part of me that is drawn to hopeπŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹πŸŒŸπŸ§–πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’πŸ§š‍♀️πŸ‘°πŸ§‍♀️πŸ’­πŸ’ž
my sacred contracts is the reason i was born! what does my contract say???
pursue the life i am meant to liveπŸ¦‹πŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒŸ
to enhance my spirit by walking towards my hopes. allign with my hopes always🌟🌟🌟

god is the law
the laws of nature and its miraclesπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹
a transcendent cosmic force 🌟🌟🌟

πŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒŸ


social media is its own show
the colour of magic 
spell books leaks magic 
the book by the creator 
the violette light was intense here
a low alter with the same number of sides as 4 times 2
you win said fate
magic never dies 

...


the queen of the faeries
 was part of my inspiration for my
 let's find out if the world is a piece of magic faerie art question

is it not inspiration perfection? oh how i love thee.

faith hope love
alice saga

No comments: