Saturday, July 22, 2006

LOVE!!



What is love??? I know that millions of people has discussed this already but I want to know now. Why is it there if you constantly get disapointed by it????? Love Hurts always. I know God = LOVE but for me to seek it is two different things. How do we care for the ones we ones loved???? Do we just dump then and that's that???? Then you just move on with your life. Does that not hurt, telling you that all is done so wrongly???? Why not work on what you have? Why throw all away? Because it is easy? I am just so tired of all shady people who just speak bullshit and never says what they mean. How come I always say what I mean? Does that mean that I am strange???? Why do we not value what we have and work on that? Or are we all just to selfish to do that? Love to me is to see the beauty and ultimately the beauty comes from GOD who created us and gave us his only son for us to be saved. I am trying to focus on this part. It does not make me less dissapointed in what I have gone through. I do not want to name anyone. Just had to get it out. If anyone has something to say about this subject, email me at: lindha.jacobsson@gmail.com. Feedback PLEASE!! Tao for Comme de Garcon designed the ultimate love collection full of roses. Here are a couple of her looks. Fantastic designer who each season focuses on a new directon.

No comments: