Thursday, March 29, 2007

CUTE Lady!!



I met this lady on Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm/ Sweden and I just HAD to take a picture of her. Look at her matching the coat with the glasses. She even matched this with earings, same color (you might not see it in this picuture). But she was lovely. After the meeting, I had my real meeting with a wonderful soul, Erika (which found me on My Space). She wants to bring magic to stockholm, just like me. So the blond here in this picture is her.

My My Space page: http://www.myspace.com/alicewonderland2

For whoever wants to connect.

xx
alice

3 comments:

Pas de Deux said...

Lindha,
Thank you very much for such a wonderful blog. You share so much beauty with your readers. Thank you thank you thank you!

ps: Would you mind if I added you on myspace? I just go it last week (finally=P)!

Alice Saga said...

dear Sophie:

ADD ME!!!

Big kiss!! have a good sunday. and thank you for being so sweet.

xx
lindha

Pas de Deux said...

Thank you! Enjoy your day.