Wednesday, March 14, 2007

IDOLS!

IDOLS for me has always been important. It's sort has guide me in life. To different degrees ofcourse. Carola ( a swedish singer) made me feel less strange because she was a strong christian as I have always been, then I had Lena Philipsson (also a swedish singer) who I wanted to look like (she was/is SO cute) and then I had Madonna who made you believe that just as long as you work hard, you will get what you want to achieve and now I have a couple of stylists that I deeply admire: Camille Bidault Wadington, Marie Amelie Sauve and then there is Venetia Scott.

Here is a few images that my favorite Camille has styled. It's not only that she is SO FUCKING COOL. She TOO have a COOL husband PLUS she just did an amazing story styling herself and having her ex husband shoot her and her new family for a magazine i am IN LOVE WITH: PURPLE FASHION MAGAZINE.

for some reason, I can not upload photos. SO WEIRD!!!!

No comments: