Thursday, May 17, 2007

LOVE


This Man is my hero, he also represents LOVE to me. WHY? we'll he's my dear grandfather(and the woman is ofcourse my grandmother).

What is Love?

This is coming from my heart.

How many times have we not thought about this? at least I, myself has thought about this a million times. What does it mean? there's soo many variatons of love. Family, friends, idols, and the marriage kind of love.

There is also oneway love and the one most sought after: the twoway love.

I was a TRULY happy and loved child. I used to happily say that I was so happy because i had SOO many people loving me. And ofcourse i had my list. Number 1: my mom Number 2: my aunt Number 3: i think was my dear grandfather Birger. And then ofcourse everybody else. For ex. my father. and My godfather Janake

As a teenager i strongly believed in this: if your love is truly TRUE, the boy you love will love you back. For sure it did give me the guys i "truly" loved. I did get the ones i wanted(good example: Joackim Carlen). This love was for me, mainly pretending to be someone I really was not. One funny note here is that if my teenage friends did not get the guy they so badly wanted, i always thought they did not love them really. I mean, who am i to judge??? How come that I as a 15 year old had this knowledge (hihi)?What's worse is that I still believe in this.


My last love, was the FIRST person ( Yes, I mean the FIRST PERSON)i was honest with about myself. And I experienced someone liking me anyways. It made me love him MORE. Sadly, I was disapointing. And he moved on, probably for him to be able to be happy. Funnily, I still believe in if it's right, the love will be true and he will come back. Or maybe i think "that" love was true because the simple fact that someone did love me the way i am and I had never experienced that before??? we'll Only GOD knows. And I can only hope, whish and pray and grow to be a better person.

I'm starting to feel like I did as a child though which is wonderful, I am so happy because I have so many who loves me. The different thing really is that I feel so lucky that I have so many friends and family members around the world that I LOVE, and THAT makes me happy.

but at the same time i am so confused to what love is and what remains. What DOES MATTER???? if love is so beautiful, how come it can make us so sad? how come love can destroy us? how come in love, their might be jealosy? how come love is mixed up with exterior beauty most and not the inner beauty? How come love is SO complicated? In any shape and form???

Anyhow, much love from me to all.

No comments: