Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mia Mäkilä






I love the sound of thunder. And to get kissed by the rain. I love sunrise. But I hate sunshine and summer.

I collect bad memories and heartache. I'm in love with my Jimmy. He is the love of my life. I adore the Victorian era. I love a full moon. I hate to be broke all the time.

I was born in Norrköping, Sweden, in 1979. I'm an autodidact artist. I used to collect angels but I don't anymore. I was married once. That was a disaster. I love jewish humor.

I don't like to travel, I'm neurotic, scared of many things and extremely afraid to die, I think everyone has an Universe inside that takes a lifetime to explore, I'm not religious.

I believe in destiny.

I don't watch TV, but I love to watch TV-series on dvd. I hate board games and sports.

I live in a haunted house. I love life more than I hate it. I have green eyes and red lips.

I listen to Eva Eastwood, american pop from the 50's and 60's, Vonda Shepard, Angelo Badalamenti, Sigur Ros, Cyndi Lauper, ABBA and Judy Garland.

I love my family. I treasure my parents. I have a fascination for human behavior. And human feelings. I'm a very sensitive person.

I'm passionate, I love to smile and laugh and I love to dance really wild when I'm alone. When you can't see me. I love a lot of things as you see. But some of them, are my secret.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't stress how much i love this. and love this blogg all together!
thankyouxx

Alice Saga said...

i LOVE YOU for telling me. that keep me up.

xxx

Anonymous said...

it is just fantastic that you compile so much together and talk about it so romantically. this really is an amazing endless resource that most likely will remain my homepage forever!xx

mahret said...

I love it. Thank you for sharing. Made my day ♥

Alice Saga said...

dear loulou:

it all comes from everything around me. i just happen to have so many amazing and cute people around me and then i find things on myspace and facebook.

i read EVERYTHING.

plus, i am a the deepest romantic that you will ever meet.

xxx