Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Parents!





and their importance to us, children, are a milestone high.

me, i grew up without my father, in years to come, the only thing that could make me cry was my father or a movie or similar about someone elses father. I felt Unloved. I longed for his love.

at the same time, my mother tryed to give me double of the love. It bonded Us. More than Anyone Else can understand, Unless they/ you have experienced the same.

Today I have started to read Joyce Carol Oates novel: Missing Mom. Joyce is ABOVE ALL the GREATEST writer.

And I realize what really, i already new. The most important person in my life is my mother. And a life w/out HER, TERRIFIES ME. Really. Who else than her, loves me in this unselfish way.

Do we all feel the same?

Joyce Carol Oates makes me feel. If you love my Blogg, and if you don't know if reading is for you. I tell you, SHE/ HER is the one to read. She makes you feel. She makes you laugh,cry and to NOT leave your book on its own until you have read ALL OF IT.

w/ love and tears
alice

No comments: