Sunday, October 07, 2007

Good Bye Mr. M!


I am Very Happy right now. But at the same time a huge sadness is going through me. 2 months ago when i told you i was ready to move on, i never thought i would meet someone else so fast. Someone who might really mean something to me.

You were the Love of my Life. I have never loved anyone in the way i loved you. You were the first one i was honest with, 100%. Everything i have ever told you, i meant. I thought we were Forever.

I know now what you said a few times that we were not good for eachother. I know now that I touched you in ways Noone has ever touched you before. I hope to God it was more postive than bad. I know now and Understand now how MUCH you cared/ Care for me. You want me to be happy. It makes me cry when i think about that.

I accept now that God meant for you to be a stepping stone for me to meet someone else. We'll see if i learnt my lessons. hihi. No matter what happens now, i am ready for it.

I wish you Everthing of the best a man can have. I wish you love. I too care Deeply about you and hope you will be still in my life.

I really DO hope you will Have the Best Time Of your Life NOW. And the journey you have ahead of you.

This song is for you.

Lindha Jacobsson Sagum

No comments: