Monday, December 31, 2007

Beauty!

My grandfather Birger was beauty. Inside And on the outside.

Since 8th of December, the day he passed away, i have worn black. He is someone to mourn. The world has gotten darker since that day.

I have difficulty blogging. It feels strange and wrong. You will see it. I am sure it feels like not only you have me and lindha, you will have multiple personalities popping up in the coming weeks to come. Struggling to deal with a life without someone that important in my life, will be tough. And it will show. It colors oneself. One Second Happy, another Sad. Sometimes a little angry and worried. But most of All Sad.

How does one fix oneself while loosing someone special that can Not be replaced?

someone tell me. Please.

love

3 comments:

Doug Rickard said...

You can't fix, it just takes time to heal... and then your wound becomes a scar, less pain but still big part of you.

Alice Saga said...

I Love You for taking the time to say something.

i hope what you say will be the truth.

xxx

Alice Saga said...

Dear DR:

who are you?

i would LOVE to stay in tocuh. it seams difficult to find you.

I really DO wish you a happy new year.