Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ME!!!


1) I'm a girl in Love with clothes and how they can transform me in so many ways. It is the answer to the dream of the girl I Wish I Was.

2) I'm someone who believes in destiny and in Who I am supposed to meet and which ones are destined to be in my life.

3) I believe in that God exists and that I have only have to answer to Him.

4) I believe in Love.

5) I do believe in Beauty and That Is What I want to Communicate here...

6) I LOVE my mom/ aunt and other family members.

7) My Role Model in my life has been and will Always be my Grand Father, Birger.

8) Inspiring things for me is: Art, Music, Books, Photography, Designers, Movies, People, TV, Radio, Friends and Family (in NO particular order).

9) I LOVE my Work.

That's ME!!!!!!!

xx
alice
(artwork by Polina Barsky)

No comments: