Wednesday, July 30, 2008
This book by Miss Senka is beautiful, Full of Poetry and Images matching together. I fell in Love with her feeling of sensibility and vulnerable quality.
To Buy at Tulip Press.
Monday, July 28, 2008
24 mini phyllo shells (in your grocer's freezer case)
1 cup plain soy yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
1/4 cup apple juice
1/3 cup light-colored organic sugar
2 teaspoons agar powder
6 ounces blackberries
Crisp the phyllo shells by baking them for 4 minutes in a 350F oven. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix the soy yogurt with the lime juice and grated peel.
Put the apple juice and sugar into a small sauce pan and heat it, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Sprinkle the agar powder over the juice and continue to heat until the agar completely dissolves. Remove from the heat and pour into the yogurt mixture, stirring well.
Divide the yogurt equally among the phyllo shells. Refrigerate the shells until the filling has chilled and set, about an hour. Place blackberries on top and serve.
Recipe courtesy of:
Fatfree Vegan Kitchen
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Volume, Volume and Volume. Bold colors mixed with the basics of black and grey. Style that with Nerdy glasses and you'll be the coolest girl on the block.
Love It H&M!!! Too an amazing Heather Marks shot by Peter Gherke. So now, I guess it's save up time, to shop up the store come fall.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Photographer: Tobias Regell
Stylist: Linda Portman Sagum
I can't Wait to get my hands on this cd. I got the pleasure to listen to a few songs before styling the album cover, and I fell in Love.
Abalone Dots website is HERE.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
1) I'm a girl in Love with clothes and how they can transform me in so many ways. It is the answer to the dream of the girl I Wish I Was.
2) I'm someone who believes in destiny and in Who I am supposed to meet and which ones are destined to be in my life.
3) I believe in that God exists and that I have only have to answer to Him.
4) I believe in Love.
5) I do believe in Beauty and That Is What I want to Communicate here...
6) I LOVE my mom/ aunt and other family members.
7) My Role Model in my life has been and will Always be my Grand Father, Birger.
8) Inspiring things for me is: Art, Music, Books, Photography, Designers, Movies, People, TV, Radio, Friends and Family (in NO particular order).
9) I LOVE my Work.
(artwork by Polina Barsky)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Miss Louise Amstrup's autumn/winter collection took inspiration from the glamorous women in David Lynch’s films and from Modernist artist Man Ray. Silhouettes are graphic; short and sharp, emphasising the waist. Amstrup contrasts luxurious leather and silk, wool and chiffon to form the garments. The colour palette moves from cream and bran tones through to dusty blues, greys and blacks.
This collection will be available to buy from Brittique this Fall 2008. Brittique is a online shopping site that support young and emerging designers.
I Love/Want the black coat with the chinched waist. Too the chiffon dress here at the bottom.